In some of our projects, we help people in coping better with matters of home office and online-learning. Some of the matters coming up frequently are:
- How to stay healthy?
- Do physical exercise.
- Stretch in between your meetings.
- Eat more vegetables and fruits. These give you good energy and help your digestion.
- Avoid fatty meals, especially if you are not moving that much these days.
- How to socialize online?
- Found your own interest group, maybe even a sports group and do the activities together. Online!
- Have an online Pizza evening or watch a movie together while video-conferencing. That way you can comment on the scenes together.
- How to improve the quality of online communication?
- Continue being respectful in dressing well, in sitting straight, in being polite. In group projects and other group activities do your part and be reliable.
- Tell each other what bothers you when communicating online in your setting and then advice and teach each other how to improve your communication.
Together with the coaching consultancy Gerlow+Kühl we developed a short guide for students and professionals to better cope with digital life during the crisis. It is available in German and English language.
For German, access:
For English, access: